Thursday, October 6, 2011

Heading out of town this weekend to...

VEGAS!



Every time I head to Vegas, it's just a guarantee great time. Vegas is one of those cities where you can let loose, have a great time, eat
amazing food non stop all day, all night.

One stop I make sure to always make is the Bellagio Fountains.


I don't know about you, but it just quintessential Vegas.

I hope I have some great stories and pictures to share with ya'll when I get back. In the mean time, do you guys have any Vegas stories to share?

3 comments:

  1. I was just in Vegas in August. It was so hot - 114. I think that they set a heat record. While I was there, I drove out to Hoover Dam. I hadn't been there in years, so I saw the new visitors' center and the new bridge. Quite a change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was your trip to Vegas?
    I went to Vegas in June. Bellagio Fountain was so good but sometimes water of fountain pour us. haha
    I`ve tried the roller coster near the New York Hotel at that time.
    View of the top of the coster was nice.
    I also wrote about Vegas, we can share if you like.
    http://arisa-travelalot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last week I was in Vegas and it was my third trip to Vegas. Just some tips for your travels, I always choose weekdays because it is almost one fourth cheaper to stay in a hotel. Strip is the best choice to stay, because you do not need to walk or taxi during your stay for the entertainment. I can advice you Flamingo and NewYork hotels.

    ReplyDelete